PCQC Education Users Guide
The purpose of this “Education Tab” is to provide PCQC members with a place to find relevant training opportunities to help improve their photography skills. [Many thanks to Rick Dawes for putting this valuable information together].
Videos are from YouTube and are selected based upon value.
- use the “PCQC Education Index” to review options and help you make your choices
- the “Education Links” Tab has links to valuable training as well as links to valuable
- the “Educational Videos” Tab is the area where you will find videos on a variety of
subjects — these videos are broken into two segments 1) by Topic & 2) by shooting subject
- Once you select the area you would like to explore you click on the boxes until you get to the desired location. The videos then run as a standard video.
- The videos have been provided by the person or group named and we should remember to thank them if possible.
Enjoy the experience and we hope it provides you with some new ideas and insights
Go to the site